Car Rego Inspections Ryde & Gladesville Area
Light vehicle safety checks
What type of safety check do I need?
New registrations or interstate vehicle registration transfers
- Vehicle identity and safety check.
- Valid for 28 days.
- Attend an Authorised Unregistered Vehicle Inspection Station.
All renewals of registration or transfer of registration within NSW
- Vehicle safety check.
- Valid for 42 days.
- Attend a light vehicle Authorised Safety Check Inspection Station (ASCIS).
Authorised safety check stations
Authorised Safety Check Inspection Station (ASCIS)
- Vehicle safety check (previously pink slip).
- Vehicle design check for the clearance of defect notices (previously white slip).
- Safety check report for renewing light vehicle registration.
Save Our Business Card Into Your Mobile Phone And Display At Workshop To Receive A Discount On Our Car Mechanical Labour Services
Need To Ask Us A Question You Can Send A Free Sms Message And We`ll Ring You Back Alternatively Call Direct